We run cheer classes year round. There are 2 separate ways cheerleaders can improve their tumbling skills. We offer a basic cheer class and drop in cheer classes. See dates and times here along with registration.
We also cater to groups and teams. Inquire with your interest.
Drop in when you can to the Cheer skills and Drills class.
Pre high school grades 6th, 7th, and 8th:
The “Cheer Skills & Drills” program we are offering will be available year-round in the “Off Cheer Season” (March-November). All classes will be held at the old Hartland High School in the Recreation Gymnastics Gym. Classes will last two hours, cost $10 and will touch on the following areas:
- Tumbling: Cartwheel, Round-off, Forward Roll, Bk Walkover, Bk Handspring & Back Tucks
- Drills for new skill development
- Jumps: Toe Touch, Herkie, Universal & Pike
- Stunts: Basic stunts, proper grip techniques, hand & body positioning
- Precision: Drills & Arm Positioning
- Conditioning & Flexibility: Lots of Core work, Splits, Pikes, Heel Stretch & Bridge
Classes will run on the following Saturdays from 9am-11am: March 3, 17, 24, 31, April 21, 28. Please note there will not be class on March 9th, April 7, 14th or May 5th.
High School – Drop-in Cheer Tumble, $8, same dates as above, time 11